Thursday, July 14, 2011

I need you military guys help.. PLEASE?

The more the information you give me, the more grateful I will be.. So here is my predicament.. I did ALL my research on the USAF then i went into the recruiters office with a big smile on my face ready to sign up and he basically shuts me down because im 15 pounds over weight (165) and im 5'3 he also tells me they are cutting back on the recruiting for the two indexes: "GENERAL and ELECTRONICS" and all my job choices were in those two categories. I left upset and down the block was the Navy recruiter he measured my weight then took my body fat and told me i qualified.. that was a tuesday that same thursday he scheduled me for the asvab and I got an 80 on the AFQT and i did good on the other parts... now idk if i should go with my first choice and just lose the weight or should just go with the navy and try to get a job that i like.. i spoke to the AF recruiter and he basically tol me with my scores i could get alotta jobs in the General area or electronics area if i go in as open general and open electronics and choose my job during bmt if i dont get my number one choice during DEP... THE navy recruiter asked me if i want to join reserve so i can definitely get hospital corps and I said NO and he as well wants me to lose a lil weight.... another thing with the navy is the whole swimming and sleeping on a boat... i cant do... what im scared in the AF is that after all this trouble of getting the weight down... ima get Security Forces and hate my life... so please YAHOO people give me advice...

No comments:

Post a Comment