Monday, July 18, 2011

Abortion or having a baby you cannot afford?? advice?

Im not against it I feel like its a womans choice and its not my business but..I wanna know if you ever regret the abortion or felt guilty or got depressed and I wanna know woman that had babies they can't afford how do they manage without going on the system and had no help from the babies father...and god bless all woman .... we have it sooo tough sometimes.... im pregnant not sure what do to my ex popped holes in the condom and I feel like he's trying to messed my life up...I do work full time and go to school full time but the job I have now I don't make alotta money just enough for bills and always borrowing money for gas..I live with my parents and currently sharing a room with my sister not any space for a baby,...sooo I have sooo much on the mind and I just wanna know peoples advice experience ...any opinion will probably help thank you ..

No comments:

Post a Comment