Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Im screwwwwwed...HELP.!?

my ex....he was there for me even after i broke his heart so many times before...i knew him for two years before we actually got together and then alotta **** happent and then everything was great and i just chickened out and left him cuz i got scared and then we were still like BEST friends till he moved....and then all of a sudden hes like i hate you and stopped talkin to me....but we just started talkin again and i got to see him boutta week ago...and ALL my feelings for him just come rushing back to me and hit me in the chest like a grenade...but im with this other guy now....and weve been together seven months....and i thought that i wouldnt ever love some one else......but then ,y ex...and now i just dont know what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment