Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Help!!!! my spouse is an illegal immigrant, I'm a US citizen we have 1 child and our attorney just screwed us!?

We have been working with this lawyer for 2 years....we paid $4000 already and got my spouse approved for a family petition...we got a letter last week stating he was elgible too interview in Jaurez but it is risky because he has may be barred 3 0r 10 years....we were waiting for extension of 245i but realize this country is not going too pass anything anytime soon....therefore just went today and the lawyer said sorry everything was expired so she has too request a reinstatement and wants me too print my medical records because I have a heart condition and swear I wasn't able too work that's why we forgot too process the immigrant visa petition in Juarez...but it's a lie I have been working... now were screwed we can't process this case in Mexico or the US thnx too her irresponsibility....the situation is I am an American citizen he entered illegally in 1998, (no visa) hoped the border and no other family member or employer ever petitioned him...can someone please give me some advice? I'm thinking of trying too download the docs I need and try too process this myself but now I have too deal with expired legal docs...I don't know what too do!

No comments:

Post a Comment