Monday, July 18, 2011

Help!!! I'm having really bad eye problems!?

The past couple of days I have been noticing my eyes have been in a lot of pain recently. I thought it might have been allergies since I'm only 16, but now I'm not so sure. Today I used almost no electronics or video games to see if that was the problem. I only watched an hour of tv. When I woke up this morning my vision was EXTRA blurry. My left eye hurts more than my right. The nerve endings in the back have gray spots and the ones near my eye are SUPER red and have a yellow- ish and sometimes brown looking tint (near the nerve endings). There's also a somewhat sensitivity to light, but it is just overall painful. Some nerves even come up to the colored part of my eye. Also, I could've sworn that on my left eye on the white part there was a redish looking scratch. Please help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment