Sunday, July 17, 2011

I need help with ideas for my tattoo! im a gurl with a mission..?

I wanna get my bestfriendz name across my right breast close to my heart. im not sure how i should decorate it though. i want it be gurly n prettty. i want sumthin unique! thtz whyy im asking you guyz! im hoping somebody is creative n will share ther ideas with me! should i put a quote that reminds me of her also? ..shes very important to me and i think a tattoo is a bold statement(= weve been threw so much together! i didnt think i would care so much for a friend. weve shared pain tears laughter smilez...i plan on havin her in my lifee 4ever! we were ment to be familly. we even look alike lol... (therez alotta assholes in the world soo if you kant help me please go bother sumone else)

No comments:

Post a Comment