Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My dream is to meet Taylor Swift? Please help! 10 pts xx?

I'm addicted to her, she is the best, most amazing, beautiful, inspiring, talented singer I know. For 4 years, I have listened to her music every day, took up guitar because she inspired me, been to two of her concerts, painted my face with Taylor, made a scrapbook, and got pretty much all of my friends who were sworn haters to fall in love with her because I showed them how beautiful and meaningful her songs are. I've cried to her music, it is such a huge part of my life. I have tried everything, myspace messaging, making huge posters with glow sticks to get noticed for T parties at concerts, sent fan mail, done everything I can think of!! Please help me, I am 13 years old and leave very near London. Anyone who helps me is my hero (after taylor) :D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment