Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I still have my period but I think I could be pregnant?

I have a 13 month old so I feel silly for even asking, my daughter's dad's girlfriend is pregnant and last time I was over there he said me and her were both moody. He added that I had put on weight. I talk to his girlfriend all the time and she asked me what I was eating and I told her pasta noodles with squash and salsa. She asked if I was sure I wasn't pregnant. I'm pretty sure I'm not, my boyfriend is in jail and has been for 4 months so I would be at least 4 months along. I have been having my period and I have had a child before so I know what being pregnant feels like. I started thinking though, I am having discharge similar to when I was pregnant the first time. My stomach is hard not just after I eat and the other night I was pushing on my stomach and I swear something moved, I brushed it off as gas but I never passed any. So many things are so much like when I was pregnant other than I am having my period. I took a test in February that came back negative, I am thinking of taking another test. I was on the pill till about 2 months ago, could that have anything to do with bleeding if I am in fact pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment