Saturday, July 16, 2011

What should I do about my "best friend"?

I've been having alotta trouble on this. The thing is, I don't think my "best friend" (she's a girl) really appreciates me. Last year, we had a lil arguement/dilemma on something, and we stopped talking for about half a year. And then, I ended up apologizing even though it was really her who caused the dilemma because I really missed her and I couldn't stand it anymore. She seemed to just not really care if we were still friends or not at the time. But I've been thinking if I should like just stop talking to her for a lil while and just say like hey and small things like that instead of having actual conversations to see if she'd begin to appreciate me more and make her realize that people don't know what they got till it's gone. I keep having these thoughts about her... like maybe she doesn't give a rat's butt about me. What do you guys think I should do??? =/

No comments:

Post a Comment