Thursday, July 14, 2011

Guys perspective ill answer yours!?

I told this boy I liked him ( I already knew he liked me) and we have hungout probbaly four or five times and its always with at least four people. Last time we were hanging out with alotta people (ten) and I had to leave but I knew I was coming back. And while I was gone at dinner with my famialy he texted me three times. And then wheni said I was on my way back he was like come to the park and I said I can't I have to go to sarahs first (she lives right next to the park) and when we met up everyone "ditched" us so we ended up holding hands walking away and kissing. But I stopped I have a reason and I told him why. When he left he tried to kiss me but I didn't let him. So that was Friday and we had spring break and today was our first day back to school. But usually he texts me everyday but he only texted me for like two days of break and now he is bassically not texting me back. Today in school I don't think we said one word to each other. It almost felt like we were mad at each other. I think I might be being dramtic cause he is sorta a man who*re so I'm not sure he even ever thinks about it. Should I confront him about anything? By the way I'm 14 so please don't tell me I'm to young for relationships or in the long term it won't matter because belive me I'm aware. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment