Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Do i see ghosts? is it possible?

Ive seen alotta things within the last couple years..when i was younger i seen things but i do not remember them exactly. i had a boyfriend named "beau" and he lived in a house that had been flooded years before i was born. and everyone said he was imaginary but i seen him. my whole life ive always felt like someone was watchin me and sometimes i get chill bumps for no reason. i also get chill bumps when i talk about ghosts or what i see. last summer (summer of 2010) i had a dream about a old man wit pitch black eyes (who was dead in my dread) and a young girl who he had strangled her and killed her. and id go to walk up to the girl and shed tell me to run and when id go to run hed start chokin me and id wake up wit hand prints around my neck and i know they werent mine becuz my hands would be at my side when i woke up. i had this dream twice once was at this house i had visited once( that was the first dream) and the second was in my house. id never seen the two people in my life. after i started sleeping wit a cross necklace these dreams stopped. a couple months ago me and my mom moved into my grandmas house and a few days ago i woke up and i saw a dark figure standing infront of my bed and when i closed my eyes and opened them back it was gone. it was a man about 6 foot tall i could tell because of the shape and size. i always feel like im being watched in my room too and a man died in there before. idk what this means my mom says she thinks i see ghosts like that girl on medium but thats just a tv show? i dont wanna just open up to it before i know what it means and i need some help. so whats your opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment